Product Overview: Haltech iC-7 Display Dash
With a crisp, clear and full colour display, the all new Haltech IC-7 Display Dash lets you see things in a brand new way.
Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the iC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package.
Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-colour shift light bar, the iC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network. The iC-7 can also connect directly (via CAN) to most late model vehicles using the factory OBD-II port.
• Ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters.
• Easy to install and configure.
• User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
• User configurable channels, units and alarms.
• 14 programmable, seven colour shift light LEDs.
• Odometer, Trip Meters
• Turn Signals, High Beam
• Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
• Configuration via Haltech IC-7 software and USB cable.
• Screen size: 7in. Case size: 217 x 122mm (8.5″ x 4.8″)
• IP66 water resistance rating